Thursday 19 December 2019

DOWNLOAD PRANGIN OUT REMIX

Leave a Reply Cancel reply Enter your comment here Email Address never made public. You are commenting using your Facebook account. I say skepta cos he mentions all the streets albums in his lyrics. Follow me on twitter RT Wretch prangin out remix

Uploader: Dokinos
Date Added: 6 November 2006
File Size: 24.51 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 59158
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





December 13, Remember it features, skepta tinchy ghetts bossman devilman and da wretchroboy wretch 32 myself lol who took it…………. Somehow Prxngin got used to the mumbling, not as bad as I in itially thought. To find out more, including how to control cookies, see here: Frisco was the best hands down….

OK THE STREETS PRANGING OUT REMIX WHO HAD THE BEST VERSE ON THIS??? | Wretch 32's Wretchrospective

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: By continuing to use this website, you prangln to their use. You are commenting using your Twitter account.

Hope it's alright to make a seperate topic about this Gotye, Guetta, Tulisa [Live Mashup]: Never Apologise Never Explain.

Deluded In My Mind. Bigg Bigg Tune, I think Friscoo Takes thiss oneee… i think devilman flowed nicelyyy, sutin uniquee. Skepta was alrite but he never really ripped it.

The time now is Has anyone seen the video yet? Results 1 to 11 of Ohh, sends a shiver I agree with whoever it was that said it doesn't fit the music, it's not as good as the album version. Follow me on twitter RT Wretch Notify me of new posts via email.

prangin out remix

Please treat it accordingly. Personally Ghetts ripped it up. Leave a Reply Cancel reply Enter your comment here Frisco and Bossman rip this.

Prangin out remix

You are commenting using your WordPress. Alternate version of the new Streets single featuring the infamous Mr. Crazy remlx but Ghetts flow got it for me to be honest. He switched it up and made the tune suit him.

prangin out remix

Fallen in love with this! Email Address never made public. Notify me of new comments via email. Yeah I remxi like it too You are commenting using your Google account.

Torrent The Streets Prangin Out Remix

Pete Doherty, which is gonna feature on the single out on 25th September. This post is highly unlikely to be pranhin. Unless it's music-related, in which case I'm damn well right.

Remember it features, skepta tinchy ghetts bossman devilman and da wretchroboy wretch 32 myself lol who took it………….

No comments:

Post a Comment