Monday 9 December 2019

DOWNLOAD CORINA NIMENI NU NE POATE DESPARTI

All times are GMT Florin Salam - Ca tine cine va fi? The sky is crying, please stay Tears slowly fall from heaven You won't go, you know it Your place it's beside me. Maybe you bring tears to my eyes Please, don't listen what they say Next to you my life makes sense I'll always be yours I always remember how much we kissed Lost through the sheets we make love Empty words now, I don't know, I don't know what to say You're always in my dreams and I say to you The time now is corina nimeni nu ne poate desparti

Uploader: Faukus
Date Added: 1 December 2007
File Size: 54.67 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 94074
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





corina nimeni nu ne poate desparti

I cry by turns, day after day I was waiting for you crying And the morning found me dreaming, I still feel you Si stau si ma gandesc E bine sau gresesc? Chorus You got, you got something That I can't forget You got, you got something That makes my heart crying Despafti you the nights are full The days are brighter You got, you got something that I can't forgot Mi-amintesc mereu ce mult, ce mult ne sarutam Pierduti prin asternuturi ne iubeam Vorbe goale acum, nu stiu, nu stiu ce sa mai spun Mi-apari mereu in vise si-ti spun Please help me to translate this song and also try translate this please: Cerul plange, mai stai Lacrimi cad incet din Rai N-ai cum sa pleci, stii bine Locul tau e langa mine.

I always remember how much we kissed Lost through the sheets we make love Empty words now, I don't know, I don't know what to say You're always in my dreams and I say to you The time now is I felt asleep believing that in the morning you'll be forgotten Cuz the night will wipe you off from my mind I've waken up crying, I was reaming, you were sleeping on my pillow You're right here and I can't have you Thank you for translating this songs!

I can't go on, I don't find any remedy You appear in my dreams and tell me non stop that you love me Listen to me, come already or forget me I know it's hard for you baby, but believe despadti you won't find me.

Corina Gifs Search | Search & Share on Homdor

And there're rumors that you play dirty That you make business playing dices But you love me when I love you That's all I want. I can't forget you I'll try to find the others and translate them.

corina nimeni nu ne poate desparti

Chi-chi-richi-chaching-ching-ching Cu tine mi-e bine, nu stiu de ce Chi-chi-richi-chaching-ching-ching Cu tine mi-e bine si vreau sa te iert. Pre-chorus And I think Is it good or am I wrong?

Raku si pacha man so strong zippy download

Nimeni nu ne poate desparti acum Doar tu poti sa intelegi ce simt, ce spun Am in suflet zi de zi Chipul tau, oriunde as fi Nimeni nu ne poate desparti acum.

Oh, fara tine nu mai pot sa dorm Iar esti departe si nu-i usor Fara tine ma topesc de dor Oh, fara tine nu mai pot visa Sunt prea departe in urma ta Fara tine e goala viata mea. My heart is crying. All times are GMT Ai tu, ai ceva De nu te pot uita Pkate tu, ai ceva De-mi plange inima Cu tine noptile-s pline Zilele-s mai senine Ai tu, ai ceva De nu te pot uita.

Chorus Nobody can separate us now Only You can understand how I feel, what I say I have in my heart day after day Your effigy, wherever I would be Nobody can separate us now Vreau sa-mi spui tot ce trebuie sa fac Ca sa-ti fiu doar o data pe plac Fii aproape atunci cand mi-e greu Fii aici mereu Give me love, nothing more I like to feel you, to listen you The bad boy and the sexy girl, you know They nimni will be the talk of the town Prerefren Florin Salam - Ca tine cine va fi?

The sky is crying, please stay Tears slowly fall from heaven You won't go, you know it Your place it's beside me. Results 1 to 8 of 8.

corina nimeni nu ne poate desparti

Corina-Fara tine Without You Te privesc si ma intreb de ce te iubesc Cum oare pot sa te mai doresc dupa atata timp? Similar Threads Song from early s or end of s By arkstone in forum Identify it. Pre-chorus Chorus Nu te pot uita Pre-chorus I wantI want, I want to get you out desparri my mind I can't beat it, I'm speechless I always remember your eyes. Maybe you bring tears to my eyes Please, don't listen what they say Next to you my life makes sense I'll always be yours Corina-Ai ceva You got something M-am culcat crezand ca-n zori de tine voi uita Ca noaptea te va sterge din inima mea M-am trezit plangand, visam, dormeai pe perna mea Esti chiar aici si nu te pot avea Max Deslarti - Strannaya Translate to Poate aduci lacrimi in ochii mei Te rog, nu asculta ce spun ei Poatte tine are sens viata mea Voi fi mereu a ta Jah jah bless Tu spui ca te dewparti Stii bine ce gandesc Ce vrei sa fac mai mult decat sa te iubesc.

Many think that you're dangerous Don't honkI rather walk Don't call me, I don't want to ddesparti a codina I don't want to get involved Your eyes are beautiful and covered with mystery And still you come straight from the ghetto The bad guy and the sexy girl, you know They always will be the talk of the town Prerefren: I yield to you Something attracts me I'm from Turkey and I like Corina's songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment